Employment - Open Positions
Restore Rehabilitation, LLC, a Regional Case Management Company, is in need of Workers’ Compensation Case Managers & Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist in the following areas. Restore Rehabilitation has continued to grow, so come be a part of our strong team!
Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted below. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experienced Field Nurse Case Manager—Multiple Locations
You would work from home, travel locally and receive mileage reimbursement. This is a full time salary position with bonus potential. Available benefits include: Medical, Dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance 401K, PTO, home office support, and more. We care about our employees and provide a fair and positive work environment! Experience required! Bilingual (Spanish) a huge plus!
– San Diego
– San Jose
– SOUTH CAROLINA
Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist—Owings Mills, MD
Restore Rehabilitation, LLC, a Regional Case Management Company, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist at our headquarters in Owings Mills. This position is responsible for monitoring and collecting on assigned accounts and assist with receipt posting and customer reporting. Reports to Vice President of Corporate Operations.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITES:
– Contact assigned customers regarding accounts more than 90 days past due.
– Reach out to delinquent customers and respond to their inquiries.
– Resolve customer billing discrepancies and short payments.
– Finalize customer payments via accounting software (QuickBooks).
– Enlist the efforts of marketing and management when necessary to accelerate the payment process.
– Process bank deposits via QuickBooks software.
– Assist management with customer reporting.
– Track the renewal of personnel licensing and certifications.
– Assist the payroll department with biweekly payroll spreadsheet entry.
– Other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS and ATTRIBUTES:
– Advanced skills in QuickBooks, Word, Excel & Outlook.
– Strong oral and written skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with customers.
– Must be well organized, positive, team oriented and requires a high degree of confidentiality.
– Can adapt and willing to work in a fast paced environment.
– 3- 5 years Accounts Receivable experience in a QuickBooks environment.